Thread: 05-04-08
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 12:23 PM   #32
dos ballenas
Vampyroteuthis infernalis

"
Not being a Marine Biolagist and admittingly ignorant on this subject, it's "my opinion" that the average "fishing once a month kayak angler" would be hard pressed to affect the overall Thresher stock. Of coarse, using the "Bloody Decks supposed rule of one a year in" in mind. This combined with the fact that "true breeder size sharks responsible for the majority of reproduction" are almost impossible to "land" from a kayak (even the most experienced angler with a 30 wide and support group).
[/quote]

Thats fine, most on this site aren't marine biolOgists either, who said I was, I used google
That being said, I feel that you deserve the respect you have earned as a kayak fisherman in WCW 07, and there are many others out there that take what you have to say to heart, and being in your position you have the power to influence and inspire. Use it wisely... and the perks will keep coming.

Its true the average size fish a kayak will take is gonna be under 100 lbs, aka a pup...
If the kayakers work together with the guys from BD killing all the breaders maybe we can drive them T sharks to extinction slow to grow, let them go, except for calicos that is
dos ballenas is offline   Reply With Quote