View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 11:08 AM   #19
Abovewater
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
Hobie To The Rescue / Part Two

Went out to the Bay to throw my trusty Chatterbait around yesterday, when I saw in the distance smoke coming out from in front of Loews Coronado.
I peddled closer and noticed nobody doing anything..Asked the spectators on the balconies and all around for some kind of bucket to start the water brigade, but they chose to do squat. After what seemed like forever, the CFD came and extinguished the remaining brush before it got worse.. Shortly after I get completly smashed on my half ounce white/silver Chatterbait w/ Bad Shad DieZel MinnowZ trailer. After an nice fight & having to take it easy on twelve pound test, I ultimately lost my lucky Chatterbait..
I usually buy most of my fishing gear and tackle when someone else decides that fishing is not for them after buying some shiny new toys.

In my last pick up among other things was a Chatterbait and I just started throwing it at my local lake and man oh man! It's a killer! Like you say it's got the aspects of three different other lures wrapped in one. I just use a craw on the hook which works great for green bass, and haven't had luck in my one harbor session but I feel like the Z man paddler or Jerkshad would be more suited to the salt.

I was going to say Halibut in the video.. But man you were horsing it for 12#

Keep the tackle selections coming.
Abovewater is offline   Reply With Quote