View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 06:58 PM   #238
FISH11

Hey Chris, Nick and I got ours from www.onlineoutboards.com , they have all the brands but the best and most used is the Tohatsu 6hp short shaft MFS 6DS. If you buy the model with a built in gas tank, then you only have .3 gallon of gas and it cost a lot more to then buy the external tank and hose. So I recommend like Nick and I got the one with the external 3.1gl tank. I believe it is $64 more but to buy the tank for the built in model would cost something like $130-$140 more. The web site even has a button on their menu for Solo Skiff. When we bought them it included free shipping. You can even buy it on their site using Affirm and make payment to them if you don't have the money up front. It was $1472.99 + tax and free shipping. When you get it all you have to do is put engine oil in it, 1/2 quart. It will tell you in the manual. Here is the link to the page for those motors and the first one is it. https://onlineoutboards.com/collecti...for-solo-skiff

Last edited by FISH11; 01-23-2021 at 07:05 PM.
FISH11 is offline   Reply With Quote