View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
tony

I highly recommend it.....

Today I took a walk along Coast Blvd. in La Jolla checking out the water and ended up at the Children's pool. Lots of people along the seawall and the beach was clear except for 2 guys in lawn chairs just relaxing. I listened to the Friends of the Seals lecture the tourists about how these 2 guys were killing baby seals just by their presence on the beach. So of course I had to join the guys on the beach....nice dudes that were fed up with the BS and misinformation
Soon after the Seal ladies started chanting "get off the beach" slogans and we ignored them. As the tide came in the seals started to land and we soon had a dozen seals nearby on the beach. This sent the seal lovers into a frenzy and they chanted louder and louder. So loud that a couple of seals freaked out and went back into the water. One by one other people started to join us. Soon after we spotted a diver coming into the beach and guess what? He was surrounded by about 20 seals and they followed him onto the beach. (guess the seals thought he had some fish or something..)
The seal ladies were going into epileptic brain trauma shit fits, and continued to chant and called for backup eco-terrorists and the cops. The cops didnt show I guess because they've dealt with these wackos before. More and more seals came up onto the beach clearly not disturbed by our presence while the heads of the seal lovers exploded like that scene from "Mars Attacks".
It was Glorious!
If you ever want to stick it to eco-terrorists I highly recommend it......
tony is offline   Reply With Quote