View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 07:52 PM   #3
FlyFishinYakr

Location: Nor Cal...30 min from Bodega/Tomales Bay, 1hr from Clear Lake, 2+ hr to Berryessa & the Delta
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJones View Post
Burbank ca, good luck with sale .give a shout when passing through. When you get your new ride, hit me up. I have a lot of accesories that are sitting around. Free to pick up. Any other bwe members are welcome also. I have more than a half dozen rod holders. Most are Scotty or ram .Almost all are unwrapped. I even have TRAX Mount. Also have ff moint 1” and 1.5 “ ball. Humming, universal, u name it. Anyone need something, hit me up. Rod extenders. Figured I hit you up cause you are fairly close.
Thanks very much. You are close by. There are not many members this far north (about 6 or so). I didn't think this would sell here but when I thought I might be moving up north, I put out feelers on FB up north as I had seen many WTB HOBIE ads during the timing of many of the Bass tournaments held up there. Seems that they are very popular up north and I received many inquiries about mine and a few showings scheduled once I get up there in a week or so. I just thought I'd give the BWE members down here a chance first.
I still have many items I never mounted on my Kayak also but if there is something I don't have I will look you up and maybe when I sell mine I will link you up with the buyer, but I thank you very much for your offer
I haven't just yet decided on my new kayak just yet. It must be good on moving water as many of the waters I am interested in fishing are the big ones like "The Delta", American, Pit, Trinity Rivers known for their Bass, salmon, steelhead, trout and shad runs. Primarily it must be a good platform for FLY/Bass fishing (thinking paddle Cuda HD, Coosa FD or Radar 115/135 pedal).
It is very thoughtful members like you (and MakoBob) that I will miss the most when I move.

Last edited by FlyFishinYakr; 05-09-2018 at 07:59 PM.
FlyFishinYakr is offline   Reply With Quote