View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #334
captnblood34

I wanted so bad to have a wet scupper mount application for the deucer but, because of its unnatural bulge, and having to be constantly concious of not dragging it on whatever surface I launch from or my tailgate I decided against it. This is an alternitive that I found works quite well. DUCT SEAL. Its practically play-dough. Except for the fact it can get wet, not harden, holds its shape, causes no permananet damage, isn't messy, etc... Here is how I applied it. I made a little pool around the transdeucer with it and just splash some water in it to help in the temp reading. Even used a little on the bottom of my battery box to hold it wedged in place. This stuff rocks. A 16oz package cost under 3 bones at lowes. Best part is my FF is still in practically new/unused condition. Its just nice to keep nice stuff nice. Hope this is exactly what somebody was looking for!

And the same boys that drag my rig up on the beach after I'm done fishing, helped install the FF! If you got 'em, put 'em to work!

YAK.jpg

YAKK.jpg

YAKKK.jpg

YAKKKK.jpg

YAKKKKK.jpg
captnblood34 is offline   Reply With Quote