View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 10:04 AM   #9
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo fish View Post
Have a few just embarrassed as hell. Here is one. Last year was camping at Dana point and decided to take a friend out it first time on my stealth through surf. He was military so figured it was safe. He sat in front and me in back so I could push him out. Made it out somewhat ok but the landing was another story. I failed to close the drain plug and inside was filling with water. As I'm coming back waves pick up so I decided to jump off right near breaker and while he paddles. I swim to reduce weight and stop taking on water.

Well as I go to slide off the kayak my shorts get caught in one of the things that you tie the bungee cords to. I was dangling off the side even though it ripped half my shorts off I somehow was still stuck backwards in the water. The kayak flips much to the amusement of my wife, kids and a 1,000 beach goers. The military guy freed me by ripping my shorts off. We washed on the beach with just my undies. Fun day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you wear undies under your swim shorts. That is embarrassing

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21
William Novotny is offline   Reply With Quote