View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 06:54 AM   #28
Chuck D

I feel that as in life as well as in BWE you should give at least double back that you receive to make up for all the stingy ones in our world. However, this does not have to take the form of posting your catch or honey holes every time you go out. Over the years I have gotten many tips and given many tips from people/friends I have met through this forum. I have made many contacts and got much advise and help from people and try help them back whether it is in the form of a helpful post, pm, on the water experience or handing out fish to friends in need. I think most kayak fishermen are alike in the ways that they are kind, intelligent, competitive and environmentally concious people. I think your frustrations come from the fact that most people are not contributing in the form of posts and this equals the fact that people aren't contributing at all to the progression of kayak fishing, but I think it goes much deeper to the contributions outside of the forum that start in the forum, if that makes sense We are all is the same boat here my friends, just in different part of the country.
Chuck D is offline   Reply With Quote