View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 09:09 AM   #5
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

1.First kayak and first time ever on the water. Feel free gemini tandem, me sitting in the back seat with all my gear in the front seat. Started taking on water and decided I was gonna get familiar with this "surf landing" everyone is talking about. Paddled over to corona del mar tide pools with 6' breakers crashing on the beach. Got flipped and slammed pretty good coming in. Gathered my gear, minus a new promar net, and re situated my gear on the yak so I wasn't putting all my weight in the back, which was the cause of me taking on the water. Tried to get out several times through the huge sets of waves with no luck. A nice man that helped me gather my gear for the 3rd time, told me there was no way I was getting past that surf and ifi needed help up the 14 thousand fucking stares I had to conquer, then he had a truck that I could load into and drive me back to Newport Harbor. I was beaten, bruised, embarrassed, exhausted, we got up the hill and he drove me back to the harbor. I cant believe I ever went out on a second trip. First trip was the most horrible experience.

2. Caught a nice butt with no gaff or game clip on me. Gilled it into my lap and it almost bit my nutts off

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21
William Novotny is offline   Reply With Quote