View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 07:30 AM   #42
Deamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DARKHORSE View Post
Oh, that's one way. I mean five hours on the road for white Sea Bass?!?!? Um, the price of gas alone would render me bankrupt after one trip. I'll pass. However, if I do drive that far my video would definitely need a warning for foul language (if I lost multiple fish). Maybe even violence.
I think I just got bitch slapped a couple of times by "the man"...shoot, I'll take the acknowledgement any way I can get it from you though...

What's missing in this story? Trying to catch a big fish was the #2 goal for this trip (although I did carpool!). #1 was the chance to again hang with Team Sewer...okay a fraction of the team on this day. The camaraderie factor should NEVER be underestimated.

Get out on the water ...catch quality fishees (to increase chances, call The Darkhorse!)...and enjoy the moments with the very best of dudes, here at the jewel...and up there around the sewers! I'll cherish these good times down the road when I'm on the rocking chair...Jim
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Last edited by Deamon; 07-01-2013 at 07:52 AM.
Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote