View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #45
THE DARKHORSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon View Post
I think I just got bitch slapped a couple of times by "the man"...shoot, I'll take the acknowledgement any way I can get it from you though...

If that's how you took it, Jim, I'm pretty sure you misunderstood what I was attempting to convey. Or simply further proof that I absolutely suck at writing.

Either way, if that's how you felt allow me to apologize. That certainly was not my intention. I was commending you for letting it out and applauding the fact that you were taking those losses seriously. I always tell clients that you've got to get fired up about this stuff. It's perfectly fine to drop an F-bomb in disgust. If not recommended. Hell, it's perfectly fine to get mad at yourself and ponder thoughts of what could have been done differently (not that you did anything wrong on those particular fish). As that's the best way to learn.

Beyond that, I don't care if you guys drive through a third world country to go kayak surfing. Camaraderie amongst anglers is a given. That's like saying men enjoy beer after a long day's work.

So I'll summarize the entire point of my original reply to your post once again. The fact that you weren't fettered by the challenges along the way. You persevered beyond heartbreak and did whatever possible to seal the deal! Hell bent for leather--- and not taking no for an answer. Camaraderie aside, that's what it's all about...