View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 01:14 PM   #9
FISH11

Yesterday we had to go past about 2 miles west of the La Jolla point to finally be in clearer almost normal water. Had a hard time making normal bait, used jigs most of the day. Caught numerous rock fish and kept a couple. Had a short fun time when a new friend (ED) hooked on when using the only greenback we caught between 3 of us. He hooked onto a Thresher and got taken for a ride, unfortunately too short of a ride as he was using 20lb mono top shot. It never cleared up so spend the day not covered and not cold, but when looking in a mirror late I noticed how sunburned I got. Not having been able to get out since the lock down started my leg, knee ligaments got painful last night and better this morning after having to drag the kayak down and up the sand. This would not have been an issue if we had been able to get out for many weeks and kayak fish then my body would have kept in shape. Still it for made it one of the best days in the last 2 months.
Attached Images

Last edited by FISH11; 04-30-2020 at 02:02 PM.
FISH11 is offline   Reply With Quote