View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 03:26 PM   #17
DESTROYER

I missed that thread Josh, thanks for sharing.

I liked Madscientist's quote about never catching a fish from the couch.

Most of you won't see much of me out in LJ fishing for the elusive YT, WSB or Halibut anymore. I will still chase them from time to time but I've change my passion towards Calico Bass, Sand Bass, and Spotted Bay Bass. The thing I know about those species is that they will always be there and for me they are fun to catch.

I voted "No" I don't share or post right away because when I did I got crap for it just like many others. Most of my crap was from phone calls and not on a private forum. Soon, I was no longer in the "Click" because I was known for ruining bites. I had to be a Pioneer and create my own bites which I did from time to time but not all the time. So, moving forward, I now enjoy sharing my fishing days with others and no one cares about BASS. To most of you they are by catch. But to me, a 6 pound Calico is a trophy.

The next time I catch a nice fish in LJ, I will not have a problem posting a picture and a story. I feel I have grown up and those around me will either accept me for who I am or avoid me like the plague.

I've been around this industry for a long time now and I think you should do whatever you feel is good. Have fun and fish!

TL- Matt Moyer