Thread: iPhone Case?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 11:59 AM   #19
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadillyak View Post
I have a lifeproof case and have been happy with it. I know there are some that have had bad experiences, but I haven't as of yet. They have pretty good customer service as well. Another thing to think about is floatation. I purchased the life jacket for my case and am satisified. Waterproof is one thing, but if you drop it over the side of the yak, you better have it teathered or give it the ability to float. Just my two pennies. The fingerprint scanner doesn't work well with the case, but who needs fingerprint recognition anyway.
This isn’t the first time I’ve heard of Lifeproof owners having issues with the rubber buttons. Personally, I’ve never had that issue and I keep my phone in front pocket when it’s not in use or while I’m driving. The first case that I bought was exchanged due to a small crack right near the headphone plug, I’m guessing it must have cracked while I was opening/removing the case to clean it. As far as everything else goes, I haven’t have the rubber plug for the headphones or the little door that you have to crack open to charge the phone.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote