View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 07:23 PM   #12
TheAnglerNamedChandler
Junior

Momo Fish.... I don't think that was a polite way to comment on regards to my message that I sent to Ol'Skool, not you. I understand if you know him and what not, but I was not asking for a negative or rude remark, simply a question directed towards the owner of the kayak. No need for drama or any kind of unkind messages. I said that bills have prevented that. I recently paid off all my bills and just want to fish more. Due to a recent death in the family, I decided to start fishing more and take some extra time to myself to clear my head and gain back some happiness. It's been tough making the transition in my life with everything that has recently occurred so I decided even though I don't have much in savings left, I could spare the money for a kayak since I will be able to catch more food, in returning buying less food. So where I am saving money, I will be spending it on the kayak. I acknowledged that the kayak is a wonderful deal though and I know it was a lot to ask. I hope you accept my sincere apology for bringing up the reason as to why I am so eager to purchase this kayak. I was refraining from discussing my personal life to avoid showing some sort of "pity party" to assist in getting the price reduced. I simply don't like that someone is capable of talking down on someone else when they do not know the circumstances in which that person is dealing with. Thank you for reading the and once again, I am sorry for this unrelated discussion.
TheAnglerNamedChandler is offline   Reply With Quote