Old 05-30-2017, 11:09 AM   #5
goldenglory18

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleborn View Post
Great read thanks for sharing
NP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orca Winfrey View Post
Great job! It's a great day when you can call barries annoying. I so need to get back on the water again. Sucks on the paddle thing. I've forgotten my PDF before and luckily had a spare in my trunk. Since I'm over an hour away from the ocean, I may toss a spare paddle in there too.
Thanks! I'm glad I'm finally getting on fish consistently again. After I moved from AZ, I lost a lot of Mojo. Seems like I'm working my way back into Mother Earths good graces.

I'm luck it was really early and I only live in WeHo. Any later in the day, or any farther away, I would have stayed home....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiner View Post
It really helps to have a bare minimum packing list saved on your phone and confirm it every time before you leave the house
I've been doing this for so long, its all in my head. If it wasnt for the fact that I had halfway unpacked from my Saturday trip, and for whatever reason, put my paddle in a dumbass place when I did that, it never would have happened.

Not a terrible idea for newer paddling anglers though. There is a lot of stuff that we WANT to bring out to fish but only three things we NEED to have (boat, paddle, PFD...)
goldenglory18 is offline   Reply With Quote