Thread: LJ Sunday
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 11:43 AM   #7
Buddhaa64

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie951 View Post
Headed out Sunday likely.. Any input? I know dope is non-existent on this forum, especially since it has been quiet on the report forum lately (Y'all have me checking bloody decks which FYI the private boaters are blowing up ) but just wondering if any one wants to put some good juju out there? Likely headed out with the usual set up,, sabiki, and two heavier set ups.. one with either a colt sniper or surface, and the other a fly line but yeah,, PM's welcome! Always love the spam and hate mail..
Hit LJ up yesterday. Bait was hit and miss. Only got a few small greenbacks, with a lot of Spanish macs, all on the sabiki rig. Got picked up by something decent in 60-70 feet of water on the edge of the kelp around 8:30 on a flyline greenback, clicker was smoking for about 15 seconds while I was reeling in the sabiki. Literally about 3/4 of my Calcutta 400 spool (braid) was out before I knew it. Went to crank on the reel and the circle hook poppped out. Other than that, caught some calicos, one on a Tady 45 scrambled egg, and a white fish.

Good luck tomorrow.
Buddhaa64 is offline   Reply With Quote