View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 03:03 PM   #18
lamb

What a year indeed…

I can’t believe where I ended up, but it’s not like I haven’t tried hard… It’s amazing what a couple of big fish can do for you. I’ll be the 1st one to say that I’d never know (or think I know) what I know (or think I know :lol: ) without the internet and all of your reports. It definitely helped me learn a ton, and the learning continues. Fun on the water never stops.

Big time congrats to Brad on an awesome run. 8) He just blew us all out of the water. I sure hope he’ll be less of an animal in WCW07. :lol: I must contribute a big part of my success to fishing with Brad. Two of us pulled off some amazingly rewarding trips together, some of the best fishing I ever experienced. Early calls for “tag team from hell” didn’t come up for nothing. :lol:

Congrats to Andy for proving once again he’s the top dog. In my case it's a combination of luck and accident, but that sure isn’t the case with Andy. He continues to prove he's THE master - stand up and say Iceman.

Congratulations to A&J on an awesome year. Definitely the tightest team out there; I felt they’ve had the most focused strategy of all. I hear that one big flat heartbreaker almost shook the top in very last minute. :shock:

Hats off to Tyler, the winner of WCW 2006 New Talent award. Sure thing, his twin brutha Patrick shares the prize. :lol:

Congrats to all who fought hard in the mid-field. It definitely made it interesting to watch.

Mr. Seriola not catching a YT is the funniest joke of WCW06. :lol:

Thanks to all for the support. 8)

Good fishing all in 07.

WCW 07 will be a blast! It always is.