View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 05:22 AM   #8
Regor
Greg

Attended the show yesterday.

Chatted with Jim and saw the artwork of Jackie, nice stuff!

Sat through Seminars with Larry (Blackcloud9) & Kevin (The Kid), who gave out some great information on fishing multiple species in LJ. Also sat though Jim's entertaining overview of his grueling job of fishing for TV, always fun to hear of the stories you do not see on the show.

Some of the deals I snatched up:
10 packs of Sabiki's for $15 - Brent & The Crew @ OEX
Buy 3 get 1 free Tady "C" (somewhere in the crowd of exhibitors)
Also grabbed a nice spool of Izorline to get me through the season, some Spectra, hooks, and misc garb.

They say yesterday was a slow crowd, but then again, it was Thursday, AND they just left the crowds of Long Beach just a few weeks earlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Sammons LJKF View Post
I know the guys at OEX have some great deals at the show so if you are looking for a new kayak this is the time. I will also be there in the main hall as always and also doing daily seminars about my travels, showing some new videos and sharing tips.
Also this year my friend Jackie Endlich will be hanging with me in my booth, she is an awesome artist and will have some of her pictures on display and prints for sale. She did this piece for me that is now hanging on the wall of my house.

If you are coming to the show please stop by and say hello.
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote