View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 10:45 PM   #24
Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishwhisperer619 View Post
Not to say the article is right or wrong but I could right an article myself telling you how bad something is, it doesnt make it true or accurate. I havent read the article so i dont know the contents of it but im having a hard time matching product flaw with performance results. Just becsuse its made in china doesn't mean its junk. All I use now is powerpro and I'm yet to have a problem with it. Ive used spiderwire, diamond braid, hi seas, that stren goretex braid, etc. And powerpro was in my opinion better than the rest, with a close second being that goretex one (wasn't limp enough in my opinion).
I'm not attacking anyone btw just expressing an opinion
The article contained data from a neutral party showing fraying results after passing the line through a fishing rod guide 500times. Compared to izor and Jerry brown...PP was mangled. It was a very nonopinionated article, simply a report of experimental findings

Personal experience? Power pro is way too stiff, has terrible memory, the green fades and I agree with the article, it frays. It's also incredibly abrasive. Try Jerry Brown white and I promise you will never go back