View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 07:58 AM   #18
-scallywag-
Banned

the DFG shorty is my fav!!!

Game wardens are cool, and like the others said they are on our side 100%. Sure they can be a little bossy at first but that's because they deal with guys like the balboa pier duche multiple times a day.

Know the laws, follow them, and be respectful, you might just make a new friend who's job it is to collect all the info that you want to know.

In my experience, especially at the launch in LJ, is that the wardens don't really care about life jackets, lights, booze, dope, exc... unless you start acting like an asshat. I have been asked about a net and measuring devise, but never written up for not having a net.The guys to really watch out for at night are the rookie SDPD guys who will try to arrest you for "driving on the beach". But again, show respect, get respect....

And Wade.....come on buddy, don't tell me you still believe in that so called "constitution" and "bill of rights" do you??? Ruger Mini-14's ranch riffles with removable clips are pretty cheap these days, I just picked a new one up from Turners for around 700 and it accepts lots of different hi-cap mags from other riffles. Definently easier to believe in than a 150 year old trampled piece of parchment. Get um while you still can!!!
-scallywag- is offline   Reply With Quote