View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 06:56 PM   #9
nunyabizness1
Maggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyak View Post
Awesome fish! In February I was walking down to the launch site to show my wife were we head out. We walked from the street and I went barefoot. The wife asked if I was going to wear my shoes and I replied, "Nope, I have feet of steel!" (Famous last words)

10 steps onto the sand I step on a bee! Next thing I know my ankle's the size of a softball and our day without the kids was cut short

Maggie do you paddle a grey X Factor? I think I saw you out there and you said hi about 3 weeks ago. I have to say everyone out there has been really cool. Great community.

Yes, that would have been me! I love going out there on my yak! It's both exciting and intimidating at the same time. Everyone I meet there is pretty nice too! It's fun to come in and share experiences with others out there doing the same thing. Say hi next time you see me out there! Be careful walking barefoot out there too! I had just removed my water shoes 2 minutes before stepping on the hooks! I know about those bee stings too! Am allergic myself!

Take care and thanks for the messages all!

Maggie
nunyabizness1 is offline   Reply With Quote