View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 08:45 AM   #15
bolocop

I usually stay silent in this situation. What's the upside? You save some fish from being caught before an imaginary line? I see a lot of downside depending on who you run in to on the water. Maybe the guy starts hucking iron your way?

If DFG was so concerned about some imaginary line, they would put the buoys back and mark the MLPA.

Here's another point, in my years of fishing La Jolla, I've never seen DFG on the water (nor on shore for that matter...). If this MLPA thing was so vital, you think there would be enforcement. Can you imagine if you never saw CHP on the freeways? Would you start driving 100mph?

Honestly, if I see a huge bait ball before the MLPA, my sabiki is going down. Catch me if you can...

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahfish View Post
Sunday there were a bunch of guys fishing inside the reserve on my way in. I let them know the flag pole trick in a friendly way and they all moved out. Except one guy, he immediately told me to "f*ck off" and mind my own business or call the FBI. His buddy stayed silent probably thinking to himself about how much of an asshole his friend is. I told him he was going to cause trouble for the rest of us if he got caught to which he replied "suck my d*ck" I told him karma's a bitch and went on my way. Don't know what his problem is but if you're reading this, I hope you become shark bait.
bolocop is offline   Reply With Quote