View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
fishchaser25

not a yellow but just as much fun

started the day early with a 430am launch. worked my way out to the usual spot and eventually found 3 greenbacks. 2 candybar sized and one monster mac about 14 inches long. after only seeing 4 fsh landed and having no luck i decided to head north and look for threshers. I made ny way to the NW corner of the reserve and reriged y bait rod wit the monster mac. after only about 15 mn my reel starts to sing that beautiful sound ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I quickly grab my rod and put the reel in gear and start to wind down. once i feel solid preasure I pull back on the circlehook and it's fish on as a nice thresher comes flying out of the water. after about a 45 min battle i got the T up to color. then as im about to grab the tail it lights up and just about jumps on my lap. then jiveg me a little love tap and the fight resumes. 10 minutes later Iget it to olor again and this time the game is over and the T is chillen on my lap. a cupple quick on the water shots and back to the beach. after landing and a few more quick snap shots we load up the yaks and head home with a nice T

good luck out there guys.