View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 10:04 AM   #42
erinoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon View Post
I haven't been catching WSB...my fish have been identified at Eastern Pacific Silver Drum. Okay seriously Jim S...I'm hit or miss on the head turning in thing. I've turned in my share but have been leaning towards gifting them to my Asian peeps.

Yeah, I could lie about it but when every Jap (only we can use this term!), Filipino or Thai person ALWAYS asks for the head...I'm like "why the head?". The response is ALWAYS, "it's the best part!". So I struggle. If only the head could be checked for the tag AND consumed by the people...

Here are the other deal(s)...
Hubbs has never been open for me to meet "Eric" (I'm a weekend warrior). If I get greeted, it's "the freezer is outside, drop it there...or go across the street and drop it off at Dana Tackle...oh by the way, give all the info on date, location, etc...to the guys at Dana too.
I've made requests to be notified if/if not this is a tagged fish...I ask for the drum bones...a mere acknowledgement that I did my part, but no. The responses have been near ZERO. I have never been told one of these fish are tagged...

I don't want to throw rocks but someone's not respecting the effort required to get the head down to Hubbs/Dana Tackle...I'm just saying.

Jim
Same experience for me in the past Jim..Right with ya.
erinoo is offline   Reply With Quote