View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 10:30 AM   #10
Denis_Ruso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saba Slayer View Post
He is trying to make good...
He has a grom of the month drawing where he picks a winner and takes the kid and his dad fishing at his expense each month.
He donates to CCA CAL in many ways.
He works with Anglers Chronicles with their shoe donations to Mexico.
He has been under the microscope with all the excellent finishes he and Al had in the bass tourneys last year and I've talked to the other So Cal Tourney directors and they all feel that he's playing fair...

When I was in the film biz I had a guy that was on my crew that had spent some time in the Louisiana pen system for a number of years for a major crime...He was one of my most trusted and best employees for about 15 years until he died...
Sometimes you just have to give a guy another chance...Trust me... I was no angel when I was young...!
Just MHO...

You can either buy his baits or decide not to but in my humble opinion there is no need to bash him again...This is OLD news...!
Jim

Thanks. Exactly what this thread is intended for, that is good to hear that he has turned a corner. Definitely sounds like he's paying his dues.

Agree with you hence my comment "people can change".

First time I heard about it. So I wanted to get more information before making my judgements.

I do not fear the storm as it will teach me how to sail my ship.
Denis_Ruso is offline   Reply With Quote