View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #20
rhyak

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLDCUT View Post
I'm a total noob here since I just recently purchased kayaks for my boy and I. I don't really have any prior tournament kayak fishing experience either but I do know the gang down at OEX Mission Bay are a great bunch of guys. Perhaps an easy going tourney out at Mission Bay with a BBQ on Fiesta Island would be a fun, easy event to put together. Either way, I think getting my son and I involved in a few tournaments sounds like a lot of fun. I think a few of my fishing buddies up in the Temecula area would definitely be interested as well.

I think the best part would be just getting guys together with there family and friends and enjoying time on the water. Its really not even about the prizes for most guys just a bonus.

If the guys want to have something around there store that would be a blast to start with...

Dannowar--- Want to go up and fish one of the NorCal Events next year. There a lot of fun from people from all over, get to meet different anglers with different backgrounds and experience.

Ryan

rhyak is offline   Reply With Quote