View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 05:14 PM   #6
so cal shaggy

thanks

Yes, a big thank you to everyone that showed up today you all carried yourselves with professionalism and were courteous when speaking good job and I thank you. I am sorry I was not able to speak very much and hang out with you guys I was crazy busy in helping get speaking cards filled out for the spearos with the 30 sec per person speaking time it threw us for a loop and we needed to scramble to get time ceded to people that needed to get their statement made. The next round will be the public workshops where we need a very big showing of people in black shirts see you guys there. Until then I suggest organizing a brainstorming session within your ranks to help put together speaking points and gameplans also talk to your local tackle shop if possible and ask them what large closures would do to their business. Yes, prop "C" has been thrown out but aspects of it will be brought out to help in deciding on the other maps but unfortunately that was the plan all along after the vote last month to get rid of it but us it as an evaluation tool for deciding if the other maps meet the SAT guidlines. Having ext prop C still around is a good thing trust me on this guys it will be a galvanizing map.