Thread: It happens...
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #26
JPSURF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim Jay View Post
Normally I like to stay out of these controversial and heated discussions, but your quote caught my eye, so I'll give my take on the whole thing.

There are only 2 possible scenarios that can happen because of this radiation crisis:

1) The Sky is truly falling, radiation is real, and we will all be dead or mutated within a few years if we don't get this radiation leak, or the ensuing radiation plume under control. Your only option now is to try to somehow start building up a tolerance to the Cesium. I have known this leak was coming since 1992, so I have been taking small cesium doses everyday to build up a tolerance.

2) You can try to convince yourself that the sky is not falling (even though it really is), and when the world ends, you might finally change your ill-informed opinion, and you will wish you weren't so hard headed. At that point it won't really matter though, because you will be dead.

Any Yellowtail Tuna or Albacores that we catch off of the kelp paddies in La Jolla will have trace amount of radiation. You are in denial if you won’t admit that.

Just my take.
Jay
I wish my Bosses new about Consistency like you do in Your Edits Jay

Now I will sit back and Continue to Read all your Great Posts Word for Word.

Oh hey can you Put up one of your YT pics or maybe a Thresher pic?
I hear they are Biting!

Thx JP