View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 01:02 PM   #1
FISH11

Thresher Sleigh Ride at La Jolla

I already posted the story of the hook ups and had some stills pulled from the video of 10-28-14. I thought some people might want to see what a long sleigh ride looks like. While I was busy trying to gain line and constantly looking out for those F***ing relentless dogs that kept taking my bait. I wasn't able to appreciate the ride at the time, so after watching the video I was surprised at the speed and distance it took me for a ride. Provably close to 1/2 a mile in distance. At the beginning of the fight the boat in the distance is over 1/2 a mile away at the end it is like 30 yards away. I edited the video to shorten the length. It was another Sweet La Jolla experience. It makes me think now that a lot of those fights in the last year where I lost the fight, might have been Threshers instead of Yellow Tails. When they make a run and dive straight down it is extremely powerful and you think you must be hooked up to at least a 30lb Yellow. La Jolla what a magical place! Select HD in settings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siskRSyWqM4

Last edited by FISH11; 11-01-2014 at 07:11 PM.
FISH11 is offline   Reply With Quote