View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 06:05 PM   #37
Aaron&Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannowar View Post
With all due respect, shouldn't you know enough people now to where you know what's happening in the water EVERYDAY in la jolla?

What I love about kayak fishing is the chance to network with some of san Diego's best fishermen And collect intel by word of mouth, not by hitting refresh in the reports section 20 times a day.
I am not the social person you are, and I don't know what's going on day to day, from the superficial contacts you've attained.

But, from day one of my kayaking experience and saltwater experiences, I've shared every bit of knowledge I've attained freely with others, equipment, techniques, and reports without hesitation, to those wishing to learn this sport. It's been that way since I was 8 years old (45 years now), and will be until I die. You're free to do what you will...

What I love about kayak fishing is the willingness of those that are experienced is to share what we know. We share what we know, tough surf, an open mother ocean that can take us where we don't want to go, the nature of mother ocean to show us "our family" in the dolphins and the whales, and when we so fortunate as Seaquin was, to reward us with her bounty. Our lives are short, can we ask for more?

I feel this is a defense, I'm tired of this shit. Suck face you bastards that don't know what it is like 10 years ago.