Thread: Let Us Fish!
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 12:26 AM   #5
THE DARKHORSE

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Billy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy V View Post
You'll do just fine.
Its not like there will be 300 or 400 hundred people there hanging on your every word.
-It probably won't be recorded for national broadcast on "In Fisherman" or Live Television.

But I could be wrong.
Anyhow - see you there.

And you're absolutely right. It's not like I'm speaking to a panel of people who could care less about what I have to say; the bought and sold jury of the The Blue Ribbon task force comes to mind! Not to mention, I won't have my mug on the big screen with a flashing red light in my face. Or, some guy telling me my time is up, a minute early every time I approach the mic (Ken Wisemen).

It's a group of friendly fisherman who simply want to catch more fish; no big deal. With only an hour I'll be limited on exactly how I can help a large group, but I'll do my best.
Like all my posts for the past year---this Yellowtail report is on time. As in, she's still on ice. I suppose that's one of the advantages of people assuming your reports are from fish caught a week or two ago. You can post when you want without sending out the siren. I'll be more selective in the future now that the word's out, though. And as you might imagine---many a tree has fallen in the woods without a soul to hear it, since my last post. There's no fish in La Jolla!