View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 06:06 AM   #14
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Location: Where ever I may roam where I lay my head I call home.
Send a message via AIM to MITCHELL
It helps to be in a fishy area to begin with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. NiceGuy View Post
^^^^ The fog is starting to burn off already. Excellent response. Thanks ful-rac.

I've tried to fire me, but the next morning I'm still here.
Like Baja compared to la Jolla.
My first trip to Asuncion I paddle to the south tip of the island was told the yellows were in 120ft of water range got one fish and calicos.But most important I had a track to work with.The next morning out the fog was in so I was forced to look up my tracking. It looked like an etch a sketch, around the island I could tell where the south tip of the island was and where I launched, so no worries about getting lost in fog.i was planning on going back to the south tip, when I saw Jim in his boat to my left, him and Rossman caught 11yts the day before. So I thought to my self paddle out there and mark that spot. With a split screen on nav/bottom I headed over to Jim when I got there I asked if he could move his boat right on top of the rock pile so I could mark it by pushing enter 2or3 times on the hook5 a little triangle poped up on the nav/track it was right on the edge of 90 to 120 with structure and fish.i had an imprint of the bottom in my head as I drifted off Jim left I thanked him.i caught three yellow tail off the bottom. It was the first time I really got to use nav and bottom screen together for great success, every time I drifted away I just headed back to the little triangle on my screen my fish count there was 3yt a day for 3days not in a row.Nothing better in fishing when your equipment is working for you and your catching fish.

Last edited by MITCHELL; 03-11-2018 at 06:51 AM.
MITCHELL is offline   Reply With Quote