View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 04:21 PM   #1
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Your turn

Stitches be GONE
by Makobob
Finally this afternoon the Doctor took out the stitches. All 41 of them. The stitches are gone,
time to heal and shrink the stump. Today FRIDAY afternoon Amazon deliverd an "i Walk 2.0"
to me. It is a hands off crutch and I will start learning to walk again with it this weekend.

That way by the time my temp prostetic arrives around the middle of next month I will already
be mobile. I hear a friend calling. Baja here I come, no grass growing under these feet. Corvina
and yellowtail in Gonzaga along with the cabrilla RIGHT NOW.

Spring winds coming and lots of fish with them. Time to get the planning done, get ready for that
next trip. And now the down side. Yes there is a down side. And I hate to sea it. But I will TELL
you about it.

The down side is apathy, NO not mine but YOURS. I have, am and always will live MY life to its
fullest. YOU on the other hand, might NOT be up to speed YET. I hope to turn that around for you.

YOU work too hard and play too soft, that is just not right. September and October are soon to be
here. Plan a vacation NOW for THEN. You OWE it to yourself, your family and even your boss. I
hear it now, I can't afford it. But you can if you keep the costs down.

Put aside $25 per week, thats $100 a month. Do it until October and you have $750 in the kitty if
you start this TODAY. That is enough to spend 2-3 WEEKS in camp mako-ville and that includes
your gas both ways. And it costs even less if you travel with a buddy and split fuel costs.

Mako-ville is NOT the only place you can get this type of value. Other locations work as well, plan
it out. Make it work for you and your family. Recharge those batteries and come back ready to rule
the world. YOU can do it. Live your life. I will be 70 in June, be like me and Rossman. Live your
life to it's fullest. Do NOT just exist. Live. Tight Lines amigos. The stitches are gone.

Day before they took my foot.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote