View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 05:04 AM   #18
janines.fishtales@cox.net

Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Luck View Post
Well, I didn't catch anything today but hey...you can't catch every time. I'll be back out there again once I'm weeee bit more prepared. Of course Mike hooked up on a yellowtail (which he thought was small but bigger than ANY fish I've even thought of catching).

You guys rock with all your tips and showing me around. Ummmm seriously so much knowledge! I really appreciate it and even though I didn't catch, I still had a great time. Next time I'll catch a big mama.

It was great meeting the guys that were out there today. Absolutely love all the positive mojo and can't wait to get back out there (perhaps on a bigger kayak).

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the addiction! Like all addictions you have good days and bad days. Seems like in the 2.5 years I've had my yak, its been a series of ups and downs getting it rigged correctly. All I can say, is do it right the first time. I have tried to take the cheap route and it has always back fired. I think I have it now thanks to the guys at Fastlane! See you out there. Send me a PM and lets fish sometime!

fellow lady angler,

Janine