View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #6
kurtfish

Billy for Congress

Lets get Billy to run against Filner. Not sure if Filner is up this time around or if Billy lives in his District but his speach delivery and those eyebrows of his really hammer home his talking points. If not for Billy the SD Council would have been listed as supporting Map 3. I was going to attach Steve's great pic of Billy but as it seems that lying about a SDUSD endorsement may not be beyond the scope of the other side I reconsidered any attachment. We know the other side trolls these waters so we do need to consider potential ramifications of our posts.

The other Flecther, no relation to Bob C. is not on our side. Nathan voiced support of the Childern's Pool closure and we know he likes closed door politics with his recent deal with Sanders to try to help the Chargers and downtown redevelopment. Unfortunately, I don't think he is up for re-election either. Nick Popiditch is running for a House seat in what I believe may be Filner's southern and eastern district and he is great. An ex-Marine who showed up at the Hubbs Bill Poole Memorial and a Safari Club meeting. Bilbray's less government message sounds like he is worth keeping around as well.
kurtfish is offline   Reply With Quote