View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 06:16 PM   #2
TJones

you would probably be the first to try it?

do you need measurements? or do you have measurements from your sidewall to the scupper hole? sidewall to sidewall? there is a pretty good chance that you could make it work if you really wanted to. I can step out to my garage and measure my tank if needed. figuring out the drain is not gonna be the issue. if the pick up tube and the drain pipe don't line up perfectly to your two scupper holes which they won't, then the tank is not gonna hold water because the outlet pipe of the tank will be in the up and retracted position which cause's the tank to drain. if you cap the exhaust outlet of the tank, then you can run a scupper plug / drain plug on the side of tank. hope all this makes sense? I could be totally wrong by the way. personally I would suggest buying the Hobie tank parts and installing them onto a vitals vault tank. it would be half as expensive as a new V2 tank, unless of course you already currently own a v2 tank. I built a vitals vault tank for my OK trident using the Hobie pick-up tube, Hobie straps, Hobie battery plug, and the Hobie handle. let me know if you need a picture? add a dry box and some rocket tubes and your good to go. some stainless hardware to hold everything together. maybe a few pad-eye's for leashes? of course a nice 6 volt lipo to run the tsunami 500 pump.

Last edited by TJones; 07-28-2020 at 06:36 PM.
TJones is offline   Reply With Quote