View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 11:01 AM   #15
Billy V

I think everyone should have gotten The Point by now.
Get your ass to the meeting tonight, and don't offer any excuses.

Now pay attention kids.....

The Forms are slightly different from the Forms that were presented in the N. Coast. They have a Front, and Back side.

-There is also a suggestive question just above each comment portion asking YOU to Name and indicate to which proposal you are referring, such as Lapis 1)
-If you don't like a Proposal like LAPIS 1 (The Most Restrictive Map with No Cross Interest), let them Know about it.

-If you Like Map A, the Friendly Map that Meets the MLPA Guidelines, Please say so.
-------------------------------
Next suggestion. Take that Stanley Stapler that is sitting on your desk to the Meeting.
--I personally used (3) pages front and back to comprehensively convey my comments, and had to creatively connect all the papers myself.
-The I-Team was not so helpful in this area. As if I could only say enough to fit on that small piece of paper.

Don't be a sheep and fall into their trap. Don't leave out the Important Speaking Points because YOU thought you could only use (1) piece of paper to write your comments.

Example.
On the 1 st. piece of paper, give them what they are asking for, Comments on MPA Draft Proposals.
I suggest speaking out against Any Map that does Not serve Cross Interest and will eliminate 100% of your recreational activity.

I also suggest using additional paper to convey your general comments regarding Tradition, Sioeconomic Impact, Recreational Impact,
Safty Issues like expose to Dangerous swell activity, and afternoon Wind.

Please state any Specific Reasons why You Must use a specific area like La Jolla.
Is it the only safe launch site in the area where you can access the water ?? , or are You Joe-Joe the Indian Circus Boy that can launch from Torrey Pines Glider Port.
ie.
Do you have any disabilities that would prevent you from climbing down a rocky/ sandy cliff with a Kayak, or Spear ?

Does your son/ or daughter prefer the relative safe inshore waters of La Jolla, or would you prefer to have you face rubbed into the reef at another location ?
---------------------------
See you later.

Last edited by Billy V; 06-30-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Billy V is offline   Reply With Quote