View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 04:36 PM   #7
monstahfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullFlavorPike View Post
Time to make the ocean great again!!!!!
Ha yeah, here's my impression on what Trump would do with our fisheries "We're gonna make the ocean so great. We're gonna take huuuuge amounts of fish cause it's good for business. So many fish, the commercial fisherman will be shitting in gold toilets. When we run out of fish, we'll just declare bankruptcy and figure it out from there. And for the swimmers, we're gonna make it grrreaat there wouldn't be any fish left pissing in it so you can go swimming without all that filthy nature."

He's a businessman who can't manage within his means, declares bankruptcy, stiffs his lenders and starts over again with what's left of daddies money. I don't like the democrats either, in fact I want to ban political parties, this is just my feeling based on Trump's history.

As for the california fish and game commission, having seen what happens on the east coast when the ASMFC got too in favor of the commercial and charter boats, we need to be all over these groups to find the right balance or they will screw us hard. I'll step off my soap box and await the pile of crap that's about to be hurled my way by rabid Trump fans.
monstahfish is offline   Reply With Quote