View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 06:35 AM   #15
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggameaddict View Post
Im in is it the adress you gave me before? Im in.

Same address, park on Stephen M White Dr or inside the parking lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyMatt View Post
Yeah, let's get some big ass lings and reds.

I have some super secret insider info................
Super Lings are a 2mile journey so as long as everyone is up for it I have the coordinates to the honey hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyMatt View Post
George,

Are we fishing outside where the beach launch is very big, with large rocks all over and that big rip current? I remember last time the wind was blowing from west and east at the same time and the swell was huge?

Too bad we never get anything there, but this time it feels different. I smell awesomeness.
Yes, the same beach where there are multiple shipwrecks scattered all along the beach. The place where the wind blows up and down and not side to side. The place that makes the big Hawaiian waves look like child's play

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericko View Post
Im only going if Tim goes!!!!

Tim got tossed three times in three tries the last time he launched there, seriously doubt he'll join us. I'm thinking he'll probably fish Irvine Lake with Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2exllen View Post
22nd Saturday? or Sunday 23rd? I don't really have any experience surf launching but I've been dying to go rockfishing and I've never had a chance to go out with anyone. I'd love to join you guys if it's not too tough of a launch. Are you guys launching from the beach or boat launch?

Sunday, the 23rd, not Saturday the 22nd. Sorry, I was looking at the 2013 calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui jim View Post
If I get my Christmas Eve party honeydo's list done, on time, I see ya there.,
Be there or be square

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote