View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 06:57 PM   #14
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
WE WILL DO A THANKSGIVING TRIP this year again. Jim and Dawg can come with, Jeff too plus whoever signs up. THIS will be the FOURTH THANKSGIVING trip I think.. THERE WILL BE A PRICE to pay this year for this trip. EVERY one coming can bring 6 blue and whites to donate to the poor american gringo living the life in ASUNCION. This year we might do a side trip to Punta Eugenia then make two more stops on the way back to Rossman's place. All aboard. BTW I will bring the TURKEY again this year AND dog food for Niko as he got left out last year, as all attention went to Jim's mutt. What did you name her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon View Post
Hijacked? HIJACKED??? Jeff-man, please allow me to remind you of the specific circumstances...LOL...

My puppy...
  • was dumped at the proverbial (and literal) end of the road (Ross' house)...along with another puppy...3 weeks before our arrival
  • was unwanted by Ross. Okay, okay, my baby was tormenting Rossman's meanie dog (a semi-cranky senior citizen with a crooked eye and bad breath)
  • was unwanted by Ross' meanie neighbor...who decided to keep THE OTHER PUPPY...say what?!
  • ...per the meanie, rich Canadian woman...who owns the La Bufadora Hotel...out on the point...with a 260 degree ocean view...who's married to the local top commercial fisherman...said she was going to round this puppy up SOON, along with all the other strays "like she regularly does"!...drop them off at the local dump...where they"survive for a few days...eating garbage...until the coyotes show up and rip them apart"...ummm...what did she just say?
I refuse to believe I was "played out like a cheap ukulele" by RossAmigo or the other local people into taking this puppy home...I think. But I'm glad I SAVED her...

Now who can help me with her eating disorder...hahahaha!!!!

Jim

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote