Thread: MAKOBOB UPDATE
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 08:05 PM   #4
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. NiceGuy View Post
Bob, I respect and admire you more than you know. It pangs my heart to read these things you write.

I wish the very best for you with all this crap you have to work your way through.

Life is sweet. We need to cherish every moment we can, for as long as we can. I know your fishing buddies and your fishing retreat in Baja gives you immense contentment and satisfaction. For that I am deeply thankful.
About 60 years ago, and maybe 20 miles from here, while sitting on the beach in Carlsbad my grand pa told me this. He said "Cholly, NEVER sweat the small stuff because it is ALL small stuff". Life is only as hard or as easy as we make it. Life is MY adventure, I embrace it everyday, and live each day to its fullest. I will continue to do so for as long as I can. Yep the foot is gone, good ridence to it. Slow me down it will. Stop me NEVER. The good Lord is not through with me yet. I still have miles to travel, Baja beaches to walk, fish to catch and others to help in finding their way to THEIR paradise. I hope everyone can find that path and I will be looking for you along the way. May your journey be as rewarding to you as mine has been for me. Thank you all and Tight Lines.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote