View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 03:07 PM   #44
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druko View Post
I won't be able to make the trip Bob. Probably see you in gonzaga over 4th of July weekend, weather permitting...
See you in Gonzaga then.

I leave in a couple of days, weather for San Quintin Halibut Tourney fooks like 80 daytime, 70 night and 10-15 mile winds. So all is good, sea food ordered for dinner on the 23rd. Buy your own drinks but dinner is on me. Tourney on the Saturday the 24th. Early Sunday mourning I travel thru l Rosario and Lago Chapalla, past Coco's corner to Rancho Grande then 10 miles north to paradise. I expect to arrive in our camp around noon.
Temps HIGH 90's days, 80 at night nd winds below 10mph all week???? At least that's how it appears to me where I looked.

So if YOU are coming for the 4th of July weekend be prepared with SMALL drinking water bottles. I have about 20 one gallon bottles of water on hand, and paper plates, paper towels and toilet paper. So please do not bring these items.

Paper bowls and plastic silverware appreciated. If you plan on using the Gregor skiff it burns about 3 gallons of gas a day and is only safe for two persons. The quad is full and so is the generator so we should be good there. Solar is almost dialed in so recharging your electronics should be fine. Sunglasses, sunscreen, long sleeve shirts, hat and put your game face on, as the fishing should be wide open.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote