View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 06:59 AM   #2
Honcho

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishNinjaY View Post
I don't recall seeing any reports here about kayak fishing out of Redondo? I've heard it's a pretty convenient launch ramp and parking? Never been there, but I'd like to give it a try. I also need to troubleshoot and test some livewell and fishfinder issues.

I'm planning an early morning session in Redondo on July 4 with my son. I'd like to get him on some consistent fish, no matter what type, but I was thinking at least some rockfish? I've heard that the rockfish are pretty consistent catching? I've also heard there's an artificial reef, was thinking of dropping a 1oz leadhead with a squid? or a rockfish set-up? Anyways, would always welcome any company... and any advice. Is there a bait barge? If so, what bait is productive to drag around there? Hoping to be in the water by 6am, and out by 11am before it becomes a full-blown drunken boats demolition derby. And, to spend the rest of the holiday with the family.

PM or email me if anyone want to meet us out there. We'll be in the Ivory Dune Hobie Oasis tandem.
Come down to LJ...
Honcho is offline   Reply With Quote