View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 06:27 PM   #18
fishingfiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Vega View Post
I was assured at my time of purchase. That the PA was allowed at Skinner. That they have used them there. It qualifies as a boat not a kayak. I have not had a chance to prove it. I am going solely on what I was told at Nomad Adventures when I purchased it.
That's awesome, I'm excited! I've never been there before, but that's going to change by next weekend! I'm sure you'll be seeing more PA's there soon. Anyone else down to meet up at Skinner next weekend for a chance at some stripers? I'll also be getting my hudds and alabama rig ready.

Copy and past of this weeks Mathew Report below.
Quote:
The striper bite at Lake Skinner continues to be really hot for anglers dip-netting some live shad for bait. If you get the candy bait, you will be in the fish. The best bite has been in the east end and along the north shore. The afternoon bite has been good, but so has early morning. Lots of fish to four pounds with a few bigger fish each week. Umbrella and Sibiki rigs, small swimbaits, and trolled shad-like lures or white flies are the backup plan if you miss getting the shad. For an update on the bite, call the marina at 951-926-8515.
fishingfiend is offline   Reply With Quote