View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 04:26 PM   #1
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Red face MAKOBOB is HOME.

First I want to thank all whom, posted on Bwe, e mailed, or phoned me while in the hospital. Special thanks to, Jason, Ross, Jeff, Rob, Mike S. and Sven, Shane and Mike you guys really made my day, your time and talks helped me focus on the important things.

Because of the foot infection the surgeons decided to increase blood flow in the right foot by placing 2 x5" stints and doing a rotor rooter on the leg. Two weeks later I called the ambulance for transport to Tri-City Hospital. The night before I was running a 102-103 fever, chills and chest pain. Having a heart attack, they found I had 2 infections, the worst by far of the two was in my groin where they had entered to work on the foot circulation. It was septic. The heart damage was a 90% occulsion which was REDUCED to 10% so it might have been a life saver.
For the next week it is Dr apointments and antiboitic injections 3 xDay, fun, fun.

I am home now and will try to answer your e mails soon. Jeff, I am sorry that I missed your private trip. I WILL make the October on the Fly, Thanksgiving with Rossman and the New Years Eve Gonzaga and onward to MAG BAY trips.

BELIEVE IT, YOU can make it happen, get out there and do it. AGAIN a HEART felt thank you to all, Tight Lines.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote