View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 10:24 AM   #40
chefstefano

I am new on this broad & as well as La Jolla Kayak fishing ........I grew up in this area but have been living in Monterey for a long while working as a chef. I would be fishing Big Sur A lot by myself no other kayaks (most of the time) and no motor boats it was great but lonely as well. I was always on the nor cal site ( they hosted a huge benefit for me fighting my cancer)and made a bunch of great friends (over the years) that I fished with as much as possible. now I find myself back down in San Diego living with my parents because I am battling cancer in which I almost died from. I am coming back and getting stronger and should hopefully be back fishing off my yak in La Jolla by April. why I am telling you all this....... your posts on here as well as La Jolla kayaking site have been a Strong force in keeping me going something to look forward to....a passion of mine that I have not been able to do for months.........So thank all you and please keep them coming I have met a few of you guys and can't wait to be able to fish with you

Steve/ chefstefano