View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 12:47 PM   #1
ROOKIE87

Tricked out 2011 Hobie Pro Angler

Alright guys,

Simple fact of the matter without any sob story is that I don't have the time to really take this thing out and play for what I set it up for. It's a customized big game killer and night time session/ hoop netting machine. I will list what the kayak comes with, and mind you, all the items I have listed were purchased late last summer. Also, since the installations, the kayak has only been to Irvine Lake. Please note, all the electrical work was done by a UCI graduate that majored in Electrical Engineering and the owner of the off-road light company blitz pro. The wrap was done by a company in La Habra, called Guardian Prinitng and has guaranteed me repair if the wrap gets messed up. I have the contact information for both places. The back is customized to say In Memory of Sonny, but I am sure that I can peel it off if requested.

Items Include:
2011 Hobie Pro Angler 14'
Turbo Fins
Custom Kayak Wrap- $1,000
Raymarine Dragonfly (Gold Package)- $700
Transducer is on a mount that goes directly in the water from OEX- $40
36 Amp Hour Deep Cycle Battery (Hidden in the Tackle Compartment)- $200
Custom Fitting of Captain Chair from West Marine- $300
Double wide LED Light Bar in the front-$350
2 Led Light Bars on each side- $200 each
LED lights inside the kayak (hidden)- $36
Double USB Charger for phone (All wiring for the Kayak is Hidden)- $600 in work alone
Key to Turn on all the Power “”
Lazer etched buttons for each light marked with (port, starburt, inside)””
Hobie Bait Tank from OEX- $300
Hobie Oversized Wheels (Sand Tires) from OEX- $300
Running Light-$40
Crack of Dawn Paddle-$40
Scotty Holders-$60
Gaff-$30

Truck bed extender as well- $80
Hobie Anchor-$40
Marine Radio-$80

Guardian Printing is where I got the kayak wrapped and you can see them using my kayak as the prototype for their kayak wraps on bloody decks.

I bought my kayak from Mike from Pirate Kayak. This was his personal kayak and he stored it inside at all times, as well as I have (it sits on a seadoo dolly in my house).

If you are interested I am open to cash offers and high end fish equipment or a combination of the two. I would consider a kayak plus cash as well.

I have about 5k just in accessories, that are 6 months old at the latest. I would like to start off asking for $4,200 obo. CASH OR CASH PLUS TRADE

you can reach me at 562-508-3646

Last edited by ROOKIE87; 03-10-2014 at 01:35 PM.
ROOKIE87 is offline   Reply With Quote