View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 03:43 PM   #24
RSFL
RSFL Custom Rods

Quote:
Originally Posted by makobob View Post
So Dano are you also voting to change his screen name tobsJOE? It's pretty obvious he is fraid to fish with the old skool and the younger crowd hides from him.
Just saying
Hey Makobob,

I can fully understand your animosity against YakJoe. I'm putting my head out on a limb here because I personally know Joe and have fished with him on several awesome occasions. Believe it or not he is an awesome fisherman with a record of outstanding catches and is an all around great guy. I Do understand and I too feel he was way out of line for his postings. All the shit talking which is really surprising to me for his personality does not reflect this behavior which i've seen on these last two posts.

I will not speak for him but I know that he is indeed sorry for the turmoil he has caused on BWE.

James18 I can see that you too were upset at his posts since your first on this board was to rightfully chew his head off! Well, again I know you guys would love Joe and we all know he has a lot of difficulties with grammar and understand what the Fooook he's talking about at times. He is a legitimate fisherman that will catch fish when no one else can! Should he be talking shit??? No. I think his intentions were to be a friendly fisherman bullshitting with the group and then it turned into some personal stuff. I can say you guys put the wood to him pretty good and I was LMFAO the whole time.
As far as FTW I am a part of this great group of guys and we are all outstanding fishermen and are fully ligit as you will soon see.

I dont have to prove myself with my mouth. I know, as well as the people who know me very well, can tell you what kind of fisherman I am. I have caught my share of nice fish and we can leave it at that.

So my main reason for posting is to defuse this tension that has been created. We all definitely share one thing in common and that is the love of fishing. lets leave the politics and bullshit out of it and get together and do what we love together! There is no room for personal shit talking although Joe's grammatical expressions are indeed terrible! I'm sure you will be hearing positive things from him cause the bottom line is He's an awesome fisherman and honestly a great guy!

We are attempting to put together a tournament and would love you guys to come up the coast and get to know us and share our passion.

We will keep you posted.

Daniel