View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #16
SteveK
Junior

Reed, I go crabbing for Blue Crabs with my Bassyaks, I go between the pilings of train trestles just weaving back and forth, with the ability to stop on a dime it's great, just stop and scoop them up. The motor can go anywhere the paddle can, clearance is no problem as you can raise the motor above the keel if you need. You'll be able to fish right on the edge of the boilers WITHOUT the paddle ready to back off, just reach down and hit reverse, it takes 1 second.
Taco, the reason the other two larger companies got the airtime is that they pay 100's of 1000's in advertising fees, Bassyaks lets it's performance do it's selling. Bassyaks systems are better than both of those in many ways
Dana you chose the wrong battery if your running out, you maybe should of gone with 2 or 3 smaller batteries, they seem to give more power than 1 big one, I use 2 55 Ahr 22-nf's and maybe 1 32Ahr for a spare and I can stay out all day with no jackrabbit driving.
If you raised the motor vertically or ran it as a surface prop you should have no problem with the salad.
TJones what do you want for the Torqeedo setup alone??

Blame it on the hops
Steve
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote